Mountain Day Tripper Lite first aid kit is organized in clearly-labeled, injury-specific compartments and listed on the external kit map, making it easy to find what need quickly.
- Easy Care First Aid® system.
- Ultralight and durable.
- Water resistant.
- Find it fast design.
- Blister prevention and protection: The fourteen die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Backcountry wound care: Clean and close on the trail injuries with this medical kit, which contains quality first aid supplies like Easy Access Bandages®, antiseptic wipes, butterfly bandages, and medical tape.
- For cuts and scrapes/medication: Ten Easy Access Bandages® fabric, three antiseptic wipe, triple antibiotic ointment, two alcohol swab, three butterfly closure fabric adhesive bandage, three After Bite® Sting and bite relief wipe, four 325mg aspirin, two 25mg diphenhydramine, four 200mg ibuprofen, four 500mg acetaminophen, splinter picker/tick remover forceps, safety pin, register your kit card.
- For wound care/blister/burn: Wilderness first aid manual, four sterile gauze dressing, 2" conforming gauze bandage, 1" x 2.5yd tape.
- Adventure Medical Kits Series: Mountain Kit Model
- One Medical Mountain Kit
warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Free standard shipping on orders over $50.00. Most orders are delivered between 2-3 business days.
Most orders will process same day if placed before 1:00 p.m. PST. Some restrictions do apply. For more information, please see our shipping policy here.
We are committed to providing the best equipment and supplies available! However, we realize that there are times that you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item.
For more information, please see our return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.