- Hydrogen peroxide is a local antiseptic commonly used for first aid prophylaxis and for minor cuts and abrasions
- Active Ingredients Hydrogen Peroxide
- Application Antiseptic
- Container Type Bottle
- Dosage Form Topical Liquid
- Strength 3% Strength
- Volume 1 gal.
- One Each - 1 gal Antiseptic Hydrox® Topical Liquid Bottle
- One Case has 4 1gal Antiseptic Hydrox® Topical Liquid Bottles
Free standard shipping on orders over $50.00. Most orders are delivered between 2-3 business days.
Most orders will process same day if placed before 1:00 p.m. PST. Some restrictions do apply. For more information, please see our shipping policy here.
We are committed to providing the best equipment and supplies available! However, we realize that there are times that you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item.
For more information, please see our return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.