|Lantiseptic Skin Protectant 12 oz. Jar||0311||1 Each, 12 Per Case|
Lantiseptic Skin Protectant is an emollient ointment intended to protect chafed or ulcer-prone skin, promote the healing of skin injuries and serve as a first aid treatment. It is formulated to encourage the proper moisture balance of the skin, thereby supporting the body's natural healing processes. It is effective in diaper dermatitis, ulcer-prone skin, incontinence, reddened or cracked skin, burns and other skin injuries.
- Lantiseptic Skin Protectant protects, treats and moisturizes for superior skin care.
- Contains 50% lanolin which with beeswax and petrolatum produces a fine emulsion of outstanding tenacity.
- Effective and longer-lasting in maintaining hydration and skin integrity.
- Maintains a superior environment for the healing process.
- Should be applied to clean dry skin in sufficient quantities to act as a barrier.
- Soothing, moisturizing and protective properties of Lantiseptic make it well suited to the care of reddened or cracked skin.
- Not intended as a primary burn therapy but its protectant and emollient actions make it a useful adjunct in the treatment of burns and other skin injuries.
Free standard shipping on orders over $50.00. Most orders are delivered between 2-3 business days.
Most orders will process same day if placed before 1:00 p.m. PST. Some restrictions do apply. For more information, please see our shipping policy here.
We are committed to providing the best equipment and supplies available! However, we realize that there are times that you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item.
For more information, please see our return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.