- Exufiber® is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber dressing made from highly absorbent polyvinyl alcohol fibers
- It can be used to manage a wide range of exuding wounds including cavity wounds, leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and surgical wounds
- Upon contact with wound exudate, Exufiber transforms into a gel that facilitates moist wound healing and ease of removal during dressing changes
- Brand Exufiber®
- Manufacturer Molnlycke
- Application Gelling Fiber Dressing
- Color White
- MaterialPolyvinyl Alcohol Fibers
- Dimensions 4 X 4-4/5 Inch
- Shape Rectangle
- Sterility Sterile
- Type Without Border
- One Each - One Molnlycke Exufiber® Gelling Fiber Dressing
- One Box has 10 Molnlycke Exufiber® Gelling Fiber Dressing in one box
Free standard shipping on orders over $50.00. Most orders are delivered between 2-3 business days.
Most orders will process same day if placed before 1:00 p.m. PST. Some restrictions do apply. For more information, please see our shipping policy here.
We are committed to providing the best equipment and supplies available! However, we realize that there are times that you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item.
For more information, please see our return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.