Pediatric Tube Feeding Formula, 250 Calories
1 Each; 24 per Case
- For the nutritional management of children ages 1–13 with impaired GI function
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed 100% whey protein to facilitate gastric emptying
- Meets the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium and vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock® blend of essential nutrients to support healthy bone development
- 60% of fat from MCT to decrease potential for fat malabsorption
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for children with impaired GI function: short bowel syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Cystic Fibrosis, Crohn’s disease, malabsorption, chronic diarrhea, delayed gastric emptying, growth failure, early enteral feeding, or transitioning from TPN
- Contains milk protein- not appropriate for individuals with Cows' Milk Protein Allergy
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements, and indications for use
- This product is intended for use under medical supervision
View our best-selling Nutritionals and Feeding Supplies on Twin Lights Medical.
Free standard shipping on orders over $50.00. Most orders are delivered between 2-3 business days.
Most orders will process same day if placed before 1:00 p.m. PST. Some restrictions do apply. For more information, please see our shipping policy here.
We are committed to providing the best equipment and supplies available! However, we realize that there are times that you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item.
For more information, please see our return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.